Barcelona vs Sporting CP Prediction – December 6, 2017
Sporting CP will undergo a difficult match in the sixth week, so to be able to extend his life in the Champions League, they must win in Barcelona, which is now confirmed by the first rank in Group D Agen piala dunia 2018.
Data and Facts Barcelona vs Sporting CP:
– At the previous meeting in the 2008/2009 season, Barcelona were able to score a 3-1 win over Sporting CP at Camp Nou, thanks to goals from Rafael Marquez, Samuel Eto’o and Xavi Hernandez, as well as his enemies capable of scoring 1 goal from Tonel’s feet.
– Spanish giants have won two home games in Group D, creating 3 goals by beating both their enemies, Juventus 3-0 and Olympiakos 3-1.
– Barcelona have also been unbeaten in 23 home games in the Champions League, where the record has been started since September 2013.
– Barcelona’s record against Portugal’s home side is 10 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat.
– The Blaugrana have also never been defeated in 15 matches against Portuguese teams, both at home and away, since their defeat from CF Os Belenenses season 1997/1998.
– This is Barcelona’s participation for the 22nd time in Champions League and 14 in a row. They failed to qualify for the last 16 in the 2000/2001 season, even though they did not appear in this event in 2003.
– Last time Barca did not qualify for the next round is in the 2006/2007 season, where the last two seasons they drove up to the round of finals, where last season faced Juventus and two previous seasons against Atletico Madrid.
– Sporting CP itself has never won a single match in Spain, where their record so far is 3 draws and 8 defeats. Their latest trip is a thin time lost from the hands of Real Madrid.
– Sporting CP’s dismissal from the Champions League last season was confirmed through a home defeat to Madrid, the defeat of Barcelona this season representing a fourth straight defeat of its Spanish-based enemies, both home and away.
– Sporting CP alone won 1 of their 11 matches against the Spanish side, beating Athletic Bilbao 2-1 in the first leg of the Europa League semi-final first leg.
– The Lisbon-based team opened Group D with a streak of success at Olympiakos in the opening game, before losing 3-2 to Juventus in their latest away game.
– Victory over Olympiakos is Sporting CP’s third triumph in 25 away games in Europe.
– Nelson Semedo is still not certain to play because he has to serve a sentence.
– The team made by Ernesto Valverde has scored 9 wins in a row at the Camp Nou before being held 2-2 by Celta Vigo. They have a collection of 33 goals and a break of 5 goals in the last 10 games.
– Lionel Messi has finally scored for the first time since 7 matches over the weekend, and he has collected 20 goals in 26 games for his club and country this season.
– Sebastian Coates back grazing after completion of his play ban.
– Sporting CP has never lost in the domestic arena during this season took place, with a record 12 wins and 4 series.
– Sporing has created 19 goals from 13 home games in all events, of which 27 goals have been pocketed from 10 away games.
– Argentine mega star Messi leaves 3 more goals before locking up his 100th goal in the Champions League.